Unleash your inner curiosity at the Museum of Illusions Houston!
- Sunday – Thursday: 10:00AM to 9:00PM
- Friday – Saturday: 10:00 to 10:00PM
- The Houston Museum of Illusions is proud and excited to display 70+ illusions for you to enjoy. No matter your age, or the distance that you have to travel, these illusions are here to provide you a new perspective on the world around us. We hope that you come visit the Domain, and have your mind expanded to new styles of art.
Children 4 years old and younger are free!
- Our mission is to enable fun and engaging opportunities combined with innovative educational experiences. With over 70 exhibits as optical illusions, holograms, installations and interactive illusion rooms, the Museum of Illusions provides unique and tailored experiences for individuals, families, schools and other groups. Whether you’re a child, student, educator, family, young or old, the Museum offers an intriguing visual, sensory and proprioceptive experience.
- Test your sense of balance while navigating our Vortex Tunnel, release your inner Einstein while solving our Dilemma games, and be confounded by the laws of gravity and size ratio perception through our interactive Ames and Tilted rooms. All our exhibits – illusions, holograms, installations, and illusion rooms provide a personalized experience that is sure to amaze you time and time again.
- Experience with us the unbelievable by exploring the world of illusions and book your visit today.
Visit website for more times: https://moihouston.com/buy-tickets/