5 ways to prepare for the GoldHunt .
- Do some research of your city & it’s history.
- Get your map at goldhunt.com
- Grab some friends and build a team.
- Put on your walking shoes, bring some water & go explore.
- Set up your headquarters.
3 facts the GoldHunt is the real deal!
- We are giving away 100K of treasure. Made up of Gold & Silver.
- We have an increasing community of pirates.
- You will get to unleash your inner child as you explore your city to find the treasure.
3 reasons why you should participate in the GoldHunt today!
- You can become a real-life pirate and find a 100K of gold & silver.
- To learn about your city.
- Because it is one of the most exciting experiences you will have outdoors.
4 different ways to get your kids involved in the GoldHunt.
- Have them make up their own Pirate Names
- If they have social media, have them follow us for updates and post their best pirate selfie #piratemode
- Ask them to research locations to solve riddles
- Make a family team – with a family pirate name.
5 fun facts about the GoldHunt you didn’t know.
- It will make you go outside and search.
- Our Pirates are real and follow the traditional pirate way. Sometimes they lead you in the wrong direction (Pirates beware).
- Just when you think you have figured it out, you may find you are farther off the trail.
- Meeting other pirates while our out searching will lead to hilarious conversations about how you solved a riddle or what you experienced.
- GoldHunt started in May 2019
Top 10 snacks/drinks to take with you on your GoldHunt.
- H2O (You will need the water to stay hydrated while you explore)
- Trail mix (for the trails you’ll be on).
- Protein Bars (to fuel you)
- Chocolate (you may need the sugar rush)
- Fruits & Veggies (to keep your mind sharp)
- Gum (to help you chew through the thoughts)
- Coffee/Caffeine (to keep you energized)
Top 5 reasons GoldHunt is good for your health
- You will get plenty of exercise while you hunt
- It will allow you to explore a varies terrains
- Being active outside is always great for your health
- You will experience a rush of adrenalin, & joy when you think you are close to solving the hunt.
- You will be so busy hunting that you will crave some H2O (hydration is key)