Creative Writing & Illustration Virtual Summer Camp (Launches June 8th)
When: Whenever fits into your schedule
Who: This camp is intended for for ages 7-12
Price: $120 per child
Log into your summer camp anytime, anywhere this summer! All you need is a computer, notebook, a pencil and a few colored pencils to participate.
Learn writing and illustration tips from the PROS!
What camp includes:
- Two weeks of hands on writing and illustration video lessons & activities
- Learn how to create your own fictional character and completed story
- Learn how to develop a unique character, how to hook your reader, how to create a dynamic plot, how to turn your story into a visual experience, how real authors brainstorm
- Students will get to view real author manuscripts and the stages of story and character creation
- Resources on how to get published
- Guest author appearances for extra writing tips and tricks
Everyone who signs up for 2020 Virtual Summer Camp will receive a FREE iWRITE Kids Year-Long Membership to continue the writing fun each week after completing summer camp! We’ve thought of everything to avoid summer learning loss while having fun!
Master Writing Virtual Live Workshop: Inspiration in the Stars (June 8th – 12th)
Instructor: Adam Holt, Author of the Tully Harper Series
When: Monday, June 8th – Friday, June 12th
Who: This workshop is intended for students between the ages of 12 to 18 years old
Time: 9:00 am – 10:00 am
Price: $215 per child
Take your writing technique to the next level by learning the craft of writing to a theme. Poet and novelist Adam Holt will guide each of our young writers through the process of story writing using his years of experience as a space theme writer. Starting with inspiration all the way to the necessary organization to find your muse, this master level experience will take each writer where others have dared to go. All writers will have the chance to work on a story that could even be entered into iWRITE’s annual publishing contest.
Writers will receive a special Q&A with publishing professionals and an astronaut!
Add on package:
Receive a one hour private critique and brainstorming session with Adam Holt. Writers will be able to experience what authors get to do with their editors. Student writers will need to bring an original piece of writing to the session for feedback.