New Year’s Eve at home this year? Us too! So we’re sharing a round up of fun and family-friendly ideas from Stamford Moms to make our low-key celebrations extra special. The best part? You can all be in bed well before midnight to start 2023 ready to go.
- Order take out from your favorite restaurant or grab ingredients to cook your favorite meal as a family!
- Go tech-free and have a family game night!
- Have a family movie marathon with your favorite funny and upbeat movies…don’t forget the popcorn!
- Dress up and have a dance party!
- Pitch a tent in the living room and have a family slumber party!
- Enjoy a fondue dinner!
- Create a balloon drop in your living room…here’s how!
- Make a New Year’s Eve Balloon Countdown…here’s how!
- Bring the Ball Drop to your living room…here’s how!
- Create a clock out of balloons and have the kids pop one every hour until “midnight”… whenever you decide that will be…here’s how!
- Have a cookies and milk toast at “midnight”…here’s how!
- Create a glow in the dark countdown party…here’s how!
- Put together an ice cream bar with everyone’s favorite toppings!
- Make New Years Eve countdown bags for the kids…here’s how!
Here is a list of our favorite streaming Ball Drops to Enjoy with the Kids: