Social Graces started as a group of philanthropic, civic-minded Houstonians who wanted to network with and form deeper connections and friendships with like-minded, kind, fun Houstonians. Locally, we host multiple events a month for members, including cocktail parties, business development workshops, family events and volunteer/ give back opportunities.
Social Graces is inclusive of MEN & WOMEN and operates under the mantra of “You CAN sit with us”! We donate at least 10% of revenues to charity every month. Member perks include discounts and freebies at area stores, seats at charity events, an opportunity to have your business featured in our newsletters and websites as well as your blogs published on our website and much more.
Enjoy the Perks to #SGSC!
- Network with goal-driven, philanthropic, and civic-minded mentors, entrepreneurs, and life-long learners
- Gain access to exclusive events and curated experiences including trips
- Exclusive member discounts to businesses throughout the city
- Charitable opportunities and other ways to give back to the community
- Create and deepen friendships with those who care deeply about their communities and want to have fun while making a difference!
Membership for Houston residents and surrounding areas is $50 a month, billed monthly, quarterly, or annually for a 20% discount- it’s your choice, and is a one-year commitment. A $50 initiation fee is applied to the first payment
If you are interested in learning more about memberships, click here
Top photo credit: House of Savvy