I am one to admit, I have a craving for salty snacks, especially chips. I can eat a whole family sized bag of chips in one sitting (don’t know if I should brag about that, but it is true!) This salty food craving inspired me to find a healthy alternative to potato chips. Ever since I found this recipe from Five Heart Home, I seriously crave these more than I ever craved potato chips! And they’re made from zucchini.
- 2 medium-sized zucchini
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Garlic salt & freshly ground black pepper (optional)
Serves 2 – 4 people (or if you are like me, 1 person)
HOW TO MAKE:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper, and spray with olive oil (or any cooking spray).
- Cut zucchini into ¼ inch thick slices (the thinner they are the crispier they will get).
- Lay the slices evening throughout your baking pan with little to no room in between each piece.
- Add garlic salt and pepper to your liking.
- Sprinkle the parmesan over the slices of zucchini and use a spoon to spread evenly.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes until the cheese is golden brown, times may differ so make sure to watch.
- Serve + enjoy!